Through a controlled transformation and stabilisation process of bio-waste, BIOFACTORY produces about 40,000 tons/year of quality “‘fertilising mixed compost” and “fertilising green compost” as defined by Legislative Decree 75/2010.
Quality is guaranteed by a voluntary certification quality mark given to the associates of the Italian Consortium of Composters meeting specific requirements such as product traceability and preferred chemical-physical characteristics.
WHY CHOOSE BIOFACTORY?
IT IMPROVES THE SOIL STRUCTURE
- Higher workability of soils characterised by strong cohesion and toughness.
- Higher efficiency in the use of water and nourishing substances:
- higher permeability in clay soils;
- greater water retention in sand soils.
IT GENERATES HIGH QUANTITY OF HUMIDIFIED ORGANIC SUBSTANCE
- Greater availability of nourishing elements
- Greater cation exchange capacity
- Establishment of a reserve of gradual transfer nourishing elements
IT PRODUCES A GOOD QUANTITY OF FERTILISERS (MACRO AND MICRO NUTRIENTS)
- Ability to face nutritional deficiencies.
IT STIMULATES THE SOIL BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY (MICRO-ORGANISMS)
- Repressive measure towards pathogenic micro flora.
- Activation of the degradation processes of agricultural residuals.
IT DOES NOT CONTAIN WEEDS NOR PATHOGENS REDUCTION OF WEED-KILLING
- Reduction in the competition between weeds and crops.
- Hygienic safety.
IT IS EASY TO MANAGE
- No need for storage.
- Easy to distribute.
IT CAN BE USED IN ORGANIC AGRICULTURE CFR. “REGULATION"